Join Our Team
Apply on Indeed.com for these openings. Completion of COVID-19 vaccination series required.
Certified nurse midwife (CNM) responsible for working closely with both gynecologic and obstetric patients, assisting in births, and providing health care to women post-pregnancy. The CNM will assist with prenatal care, labor, delivery, and postpartum care, and may also provide reproductive care, treatment, and education to female patients. Provide on call duties at associated hospital(s).
- Working with Gynecologists and Obstetricians to diagnose and treat reproductive health issues.
- Performing routine screenings for female patients.
- Ordering, performing, and interpreting diagnostic tests, and prescribing treatments.
- Assisting mothers and families through attempts to conceive, pregnancy, and post-pregnancy care.
- Preparing women for labor and delivery and assisting with the birthing process.
- Monitoring the health of expectant mothers and their infants.
- Counseling and educating male and female patients on contraceptives, reproductive health, and family planning.
Certified Nurse Midwife Requirements:
- A Specialized master’s of science in nursing degree.
- A valid Registered nursing license in the State of Florida
- A National Certification from the American Midwifery Certification Board.
- Strong working knowledge of reproductive issues and all stages of conceiving, pregnancy, and birth.
- Familiarity with medical equipment, technology, and computer programs.
- A compassionate and empathetic nature and ability to work with women of all ages and races.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work quickly under stress.
- Flexibility to be on call for emergency situations.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Free parking
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
All new hires are required to have full covid vaccination
- Master’s (Required)
- Florida RN nursing license (Required)
- Certified Midwife (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Search for Premier Women’s Care of Southwest Florida on Indeed.com for the latest listings and to apply.